This week, the designers were taken to the Metropolitian Museum of Art in NYC. They were given a camera to take pics of sculptures and paintings. Out of these pictures, they were to pick one item to inspire their designs. This challenge was most certainly the producers trying to redeem themselves from the WWE Challenge. Job well done, producers.
The Winner: Christian
Christian's going (gone) to fashion week! This isn't practical and I'm not crazy about the Michelin man shirt but overall, it's good. It looked very well constructed (as all of Christian's garmets do) and it is clear that he drew his inspiration from a 17th-18th century painting. Forgive me, I don't remember exactly what each designer's inspiration was.
Auf'ed: Sweet P
I was so sad to see Sweet P go but I was expecting it. This is atrocious. The feathers in her hair are awful. I really can't muster up much more than that because I hate this whole look so much.
Jillian
I didn't hate this, I actually liked it. Although, I must admit that she looks a little like an ice skater in her sparkly gold skirt.
Chris
It's lovely but...didn't we just see this? Yes, we did. Anyway, his model is georgeous.
Rami
Rami chose a sculpture of Aphrodite...wearing a toga-like thing. Basically, he gave himself the opportunity to...drape. Again. Even though he didn't go out on a limb (he didn't get near a limb), I like it. Which is saying a lot because I don't really like purple.

No comments:
Post a Comment