I'm not talking about Kyle. I'm talking about EllaDean's lip balm. Saying I've met my soulmate in this stuff is saying a lot because I've had some truly excellent lip balm in my life.
I got this today and I literally jumped for joy! It smells amazing and feels so good on. It leaves my lips a little glossy, just the way I like it. I love the tall and skinny tube...it's slightly less lip balm but I don't even care. I am dying to try her PB&J lip balm. I'll buy that after I use up this tube and the two (count 'em: TWO) free tubes she sent me!

4 comments:
thanks for the tip, I'm hunting for some new lip balm, myself.
that lip balm looks great!
You have such a cute blog - I found it on the "Do me a favor" post you started..I voted too!
These look great, I'm going to have to check them out!
I love bananas and I love lip balm - I will have to check this out!
Post a Comment