Sunday, February 17, 2008

I have never been so happy to see Monday.

Kyle took me to look at engagement rings yesterday. We just told my mom that we were going to the mall, that wasn't a lie, we did go to the mall. The Mall at Millenia an hour away in Orlando. He took me there so that we could look at Tiffany. The ring that I liked there cost more than his car so we decided that even though the diamonds sparkled like nobody's business, you really shouldn't pay over $12,000 for something that doesn't have four wheels and an engine. Unless it's a boat.

We then went down to Gordon where we found this...

I fell in love with it and so did he...well, he mostly fell in love with the price. I'm a good shopper, yall. So he got the info on it so that he could just go to a closer store and get it.

On the way home, I started feeling sick because I knew when we did get home, we'd have to tell my parents what we went to Orlando for. I was literally worrying myself sick, I felt like I had a bad cold. He told them and my parents were actually thrilled.

So now I just have to wait to get the ring and then wait for the panic attacks that come with planning a wedding. I was watching The Girls Next Door today and Holly's sister was getting married and I was getting nervous just watching it. I wish we could get away with just going to the city hall or something!

4 comments:

yellowfish said...

that ring is gorgeous! congratulations!

becca.elpy said...

wow! Congratulations, Lem/Megan! :)

Ivy & Mae said...

very pretty ring!

Jennifer S. said...

wow, gorgeous ring! congratulations! Have fun wedding planning!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online