Kyle and I have been having some funny conversations lately. I will share two of them now.
Saturday night, after going ring looking and talking all day...
K: I don't know. It sounds cheesy but....I just don't feel complete without you.
M: I hate when people say stuff like that, it sounds like such a line.
K: Well, if it's a line I don't know what movie or TV show it's from.
M:....
K:.....
M: No honey, like a pick-up line. How guys just use it over and over.
K: Oh.
Yesterday while playing around...
*I slap him gently on the face*
*He looks appalled*
K: Don't slap me!
M: I didn't slap you. I high-fived your face.
"I high-fived your face." I am such a freakin genius.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I LOVE the high-five line. Can I put it in the favorite quotes on my facebook? haha, totally genius!
Post a Comment