The other day, Kyle and I went to Publix and as we were leaving, this guy cut me off in the parking lot. Before I knew it, I was yelling, "OHMYGOSH! YOU MORON! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!"
He looked dumbfounded. He said, "Ummm, so what else do you do in the car when I'm not here?"
I just laughed and said, "Nothing, I just yell at cars."
The truth is, I am pretty much the queen of singing and dancing in the car. Contrary to popular belief, I am a good driver.
So anyway, today I was on my way home and "Baby Got Back" came on the radio. So I turned it up and started singing. Don't act like you don't know all the words. And dancing. Don't act like you can resist dancing when that song comes on. And then I was at a redlight. And a car was right next to me so I couldn't dance cause, you know, I don't like looking like an idiot. I kept inching up so that maybe this car couldn't see into my car. No one would be able to see in my car if it weren't for that cop who got all "I'm a cop and your windows are tinted too dark so I'm gonna give you a ticket even though you just got this car because you totalled your old one and your arm is still in a cast."
Annnnnyway, I fought the urge to look ridiculous and didn't sing or dance until there were no cars beside me.
Bottom line: few things make me as happy as late 80s-early 90s hip-hop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hmm... pretty much meeee tooooo. hehe
Post a Comment