Sunday, June 13, 2010

Saturday

Yesterday was pretty great. I went to the coastal trail to take pictures of my favorite mountains...




Then I went to the downtown market. Unfortunately it seems as though all the produce vendors were at the Spenard market, which I passed on. Oh well, I got some orange spice and peppermint teas, steak seasoning, dried bananas & blueberries, and almonds there.



I also picked up an electric tea kettle at BB&B for my desk at work. No more heating water up in the microwave! Hooray! After that I went grocery shopping (bleh.) Last night I ate pizza and watched Coyote Ugly (which I've only seen 29643867 times) because I accidentally ordered it on demand while looking for a movie for us to watch. Oops.

Today I'm going to be sewing (for the first time in months!), folding laundry, and maybe making some muffins. And I should call my mom.

What have you been up to this weekend?

2 comments:

Sailor July said...

I LOVE Coyote Ugly and one of my goals is totally to dance on a bar. :P

This weekend has been spent relaxing, for the most part. :P My schedule has been out of whack because of the new job. And I've been sleeping either way too little or way too much. Blaaagh. v.v

Have fun sewing!!!

Tia Colleen said...

Dangit I'd love to trade Texas for Alaska.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online