Anyway.
I've been MIA in the blogging world lately (but I'm still pretty chatty on Twitter) because A) this week flew by in a flash of boring and B) I've been editing pictures from a wedding I shot last weekend and sewing. That's right, sewing.
It's been months since I've touched the sewing machine, it was covered in dust and pollen (we keep the windows open in the computer/craft room and pollen just comes right in.) I got a custom order, though, so I had to dust off the machine and sew up a little coin pouch.
Hey...I like this. I like this a lot. I remembered how I used to spend, literally, all day sewing and how much I loved it...so I put on an episode of Parks and Recreation and cut out a few more things...




These are going in the shop this week, starting tomorrow. I'll be closing Lemonade (to open Olive & Jude!) in mid-August so get it while you can!
To entice you a bit more, mention 'blog' in the notes to seller box and get 20% off of your purchase! Just wait for a new invoice before paying. *Valid 6/26/10 - 6/30/10*

1 comment:
I am envious of your sewing abilities...I keep meaning to bust out my machine again!
Post a Comment