Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day

We've never been big on Valentine's Day but we still celebrate it a little. Typically with the day together and dinner out. This year was no different...


I made cinnamon rolls for breakfast.


He gave me two "Reester" bunnies. Yes, Easter candy on Valentine's day.


I gave him pin-up pictures I had done. (Honey Bee Photography.)


We went to Nino's (I highly recommend it if you're in Anchorage) and the chef handed out carnations to all the ladies.

In between all that, we watched the Olympics and went to Best Buy and the commissary. We planned on going down to Girdwood to showshoe at Alyeska but it was raining down south so the trails were closed. Oh well, another day.

1 comment:

becca.elpy said...

Aww, sounds like you two had a wonderful day! Cinnamon buns make everyday a little more special all by their deliciously sweet selves. haha.

Also, your pin-up pics look great. :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online