He has a few favorite sports but he'll watch any of it. Speed skating was on Saturday night and I had a hard time getting him to move. And since then, I've been subtly trying to get him to start speed skating. He's a very good ice skater and I know he'd probably like speed skating if he tried it. And I want to be married to an Olympian.
There are a few sports I love to watch and a few that I'd rather go to the dentist than watch. (Photos from Boston.com.)

Earlier this week, I believe I tweeted something along the lines of, "If I have to watch any more curling, I'm going to KILL SOMEONE." I'm only exaggerating a little. It's one of Kyle's favorites but it bores me to tears.

Figure skating is my favorite. I remember watching Kristi Yamaguchi as a kid and spending countless hours twirling around my living room. (Not too different from the summer of 1996 when I watched Kerri Strugg and then stacked blanket on top of blanket to make a gymnastics floor for my cartwheels, front rolls, and jumps.)
I've also taken to aerial skiing. They ski off the ramp, do gymnastics moves, and then, well, land. It's a skiing and gymnastics lovechild and it's amazing.
What's your favorite Olympic sport?
What's your favorite Olympic sport?




No comments:
Post a Comment