Sunday, October 11, 2009

Yes, I read the news. On occassion.

Last night, while fighting sleep, I read this article. If you don't want to read it, I'll give you a quick rundown: a 62-year-old man thinks his fiancee is an intruder in his home so he shoots and kills her.

That article lead to the following conversation...

Me: Kyle! This man thought his fiancee was an intruder so he shot her the day before their wedding!
Kyle: Wow. That's why you don't have a guns.
Me: But when we first moved up here, you asked for a gun.
Kyle: Yeah, for bears.
Me: And we haven't seen any bears.
Kyle: That's why I don't need a gun.

2 comments:

becca.elpy said...

Oh dear, that's a sad story. But your little convo is pretty funny.

My dad has a gun, but it's in a safe that we don't know the combination to. heh.

Andhari said...

That's really ironic :(

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online