This is a great stack, it has a vintage/antique-y feel and some of the pages are flocked (velvet-ey accents.)Want it? Here are the rules...
- Contest ends Tuesday, October 20th at 1PM Alaska time (5PM eastern.)
- To enter, leave a comment on this post telling me what your favorite craft supply is. Not a crafter? What do you want with this stack, then?
- For an additional entry, link this on Twitter or Facebook. Be sure to leave another comment linking me to your Twitter or Facebook account! (So that brings the total number of entries one person can have to three. If you enter more than three times, I'll just disregard the extra entries.)
- If you don't have a Google account, leave your email address so I can get in touch with you if you win.


8 comments:
Yey! First to reply!!!
I have a thing for ink pens, I don't know what it is but I love pens!
and paper off course!
oh i really love these papers. i need to start making scrapbooks for all of my photos i have..which are too many.
my favorite crafting supply would have to be my exacto knife. its so versatile. i <3 it. i should name it.
Well, of course my favourite crafting supply would be - PAPER!
This collection would make really nice little pinwheels!
Great giveaway.
Tweeted!
http://twitter.com/twirliewhirlies/status/4875648096
I love ribbon!
I Retwitted it for you!
I just started scrapbooking, and when I say "just" I mean last weekend. I've always loved color and design, but I had no idea how much I would love PAPER. Browsing the scrapbook aisle in my local craft store was dangerous for my poor, little bank account and I actually walked out disappointed because I wanted to bring every sheet in every design in every color scheme home with me.
Paper is definitely my favorite craft supply! :)
Post a Comment