Saturday, December 13, 2008

Trees and doing good

There's an Army tree and and Air Force tree in the BX. The Army tree has angels that you pick off with boy or girl and the age on it. I wanted to get one off the tree but we're not Army and I didn't want to break any rules. So I went to the Air Force tree and...um, there's nothing on there.

So I think I'm just gonna pick one off the Army tree. If someone gets mad because I'm an Air Force wife buying a gift for a needy kid from the Army tree, they need to chillax. That's 'chill' and 'relax' put together. Kyle told me that the other day. Sometimes he teaches me things that are obvious.

Anyway, if you have a minute, head on over to the Peach Tree Studio blog and leave a comment. She's going to donate one can for every comment left. And someone will win an iTunes gift card. Pretty cool, right?

Also, you can head over to my other blog and look at our sad Christmas tree. I really don't like it. At all. It makes me sad. I want a full, fat, REAL, tree dangit.

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Yay for new blogs to follow!

I might be a little tipsy.

Yay for buying gifts for kids who can use a smile!

Tia Colleen said...

I think thats a really nice thing to do. I doubt anyone would make a fuss over you being a decent human being and buying a nice toy for an army kid. You're such a sweetheart <3

*runs off to see the sad looking tree*

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online