Thursday, December 11, 2008

Bad cats

In response to Tia's comment on the Rosemary potato post - I've had the sweet potato ones and I LOVED them! Then one day I got a sweet potato fry that tasted like it had been soaked in Windex and perfume and then left outside for a month. It was the nastiest thing I have ever put in my mouth. Just thinking about it right now is making my head hurt. I'm so afraid of getting another one like that, I don't eat them anymore, lol.

So anyway, my cats have been so bad lately. In the past week they have...
  • Chewed a hole right in the middle of a brand new loaf of bread. They chewed through the bag, and had themselves some bread.
  • Chewed a hole in the bag of hamburger buns and ate part of one. Clearly my cats are not carb-conscious.
  • Got part of a sugar cookie out of the garbage can. I put it back. They got it out again. I put it back in at the bottom of the can (it was a little trash can.) Kyle texted me while I was at work today to say, "Ur cats got the cookie, took it into the bathroom, and ate part of it." No. They just got it out of the garbage can. (No, I do not eat in the bathroom. Well, not normally. I was finishing that cookie while I got ready for work the other day and the last little bit tasted like coffee so I threw it away in that garbage can.)
  • Woke me up every single morning by walking on my head or sticking their little heads under the covers and tickling my arms. That sounds really sweet but in reality, it's maddening.
  • Jude continues to climb the doorframes. I really wish he would stop since this house is a rental and we have to pay for that stuff.

They also try to get whatever it is you're eating. Wherever you are, if you're eating, they're there. Table, couch, chair, standing in the kitchen, it doesn't matter.

In other news, the crock pot we ordered from Macy's came today and they sent along a little baby crock pot!

So when I Googled to find a picture, it said that they come together. I don't remember Macy's saying anything about them coming together so I'm going to pretend that they're just really nice and want me to make fondue.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online