In case you haven't noticed, I gave my blog a makeover tonight!
I made my banner with elements from Kayla Aimee (the crocheted flowers), Spoon Graphics (the paper background), and Font Garden (the font, duh.)
In other news, I now love lattes. I normally can't stand anything with any sort of coffee flavor but I downed two lattes today and loved them. I also discovered that espresso has a lot more caffeine than green tea. A lot. When I made my first latte, I only put one shot in there (instead of the standard two.) About 15 minutes later, I had the shakes. The two cups of green tea I had before work may have contributed to this. I've never had the shakes from caffeine, though. Not even that time I drank 3 cups of chai tea in a two hour span and was totally wired.
I have to go finish laundry right now...my husband's smelly ABUs. Oh, the joys of being a military wife.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i love the new banner, but i dont see the font change or the background :( maybe its just my computer though. the banner looks cute! love it :)
seriously...tims workout clothes are the grossest!!! i gag and pick them up with a stick. Hahahaha. Ok, not really. But its gross..they need to be quarantined in some vault.
Post a Comment