I have listened to the Beatles all day today. Almost non-stop. I have been so productive today. I don't think this is a coincidence.
But the productivity has to end. I ran out of interfacing and managed to break a brand new needle all within a span of 10 minutes. I won't be able to get anymore interfacing until Saturday and I won't be able to sew until Sunday. The timing couldn't be any worse. I made a few pencil cases today and I LOVE them. I cut out like 4 more but the lack of interfacing is keeping me from sewing them. I'm also trying to design a hip pouch. Not a fanny pack! I can't actually make one until I take a trip to JoAnn.
Oh well, maybe I will get some rest this week or maybe I will work out more or maybe I will just go stand and stare at the pencil cases that are cut out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Great blog!!!
I vote you stare at the pencil cases - LOL.
Post a Comment