I could have sworn that Tim Curry played Gomez in the Addams Family. The movies, that is.
Imagine my surprise when I turn on Addams Family Values and see some guy named Raul Julia. For the past 15 years, I have been lied to. Of course, I lied to myself, but still.
Also, I had a dream about my blogging...or lack thereof. I had a dream that I had this really awesome and funny post typed up but I just saved it, I didn't publish it. So then I finally published it. But in reality, there is no awesomely funny post. So this entry is kinda pointless. I just haven't blogged in a while.
Monday, October 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
ha ha ...at least you posted something!! I'll be back to visit - like your blog entries :)
I LOVE the Addams Family movies! Especially Addams Family values! I'm such a huge nerd, that i sit there and say all the lines along with the movie.
Post a Comment