Yesterday Kyle came over and I made him lunch. As I was stirring the macaroni, he was telling me how so-and-so's mom bought him a bag of candy corn (he loves the stuff) and how he will never have to buy the stuff again because every year, my mom buys him like 2 bags.
So it reminded me of this thread on Etsy where someone had never had candy corn before and wanted to know what it tastes like and everyone told her that it tastes like sugar with sugar and more sugar and a little bit of caramel which is just sugar.
He looked at me, and with a totally straight face said, "Candy corn is a protein, you know."
I thought I was going to die. We had a good laugh.
Moral of the story: throw out the chicken and black beans and PB, you can get protein from candy corn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment