For someone who isn't into jets and things of that nature, I had a great time. As I watched these planes do (seriously amazing) tricks and maneuvers, I thought of my grandpa (who was a fighter pilot and probably went to a million of these shows throughout his career.) I also felt really proud to be a military wife, an emotion I don't feel as often as I should.
Anyway, on with the pictures!
{Blue Angels}



{F-22}


More can be seen here. I hope everyone has a great Sunday!

1 comment:
Those are amazing pictures, Meg!
I came from a very non-military family. Very patriotic, but none of them really served in the military except for my grandfather in World War II, whom I never got to meet.
Jen's family, on the other hand... Her dad is still in the military, her mom was and she herself was in the Navy Cadet Corps. I love everything I can see, watch and learn. We're actually planning a trip to the Hill Air force Base museum here. ^_^
Post a Comment