Friday evening, I met some fellow Tweeters at a coffee shop downtown to do a photo walkabout. We accidentally looked like tourists walking around downtown Anchorage with our cameras and lenses and and and...
I was very nervous to go, even though I had met a few of them before and they were super nice (and they're super nice on Twitter) but I sucked it up and went. I'm so glad I did! It was fun walking around downtown taking pictures of things without someone saying, "What are you taking a picture of?"
Sadly, the walkabout got cut short because of rain but dinner and drinks (and Shake Weight commercials) in a pub made up for it. Anyway, check out some of the shots I got...




@MKinMotion, @Valette, and @ANCLibrarian being touristy.Have you ever attended a tweetup? How was it?

1 comment:
Pretty pictures! Sounds like you all had a blast. :D
BTW, aren't those Shake Weight commercials hilarious? Jen and I saw one for the first time while watching Adult Swim and we thought that the whole commercial was made-up!
Post a Comment