Monday, July 12, 2010

Hair ramblings

Please excuse the awkwardness of this video, the mirror image really threw me off. The fact that my cat was laying behind my laptop chewing on her own paw may have also distracted me. Also, I'm wearing running clothes, which I hope explains the hot pink tank.

This was made the day after I got my hair done and it's been a few days so it's not as noticeable now, but it's still there.

Hair Ramblings from Megan Burgess on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Tia Colleen said...

Aww, what are you going to do, Miss Megan? I say you should go back and just point it out, and ask what it would take to fix it.

??

From here. It didn't look that bad. Just so you know. But I totally understand your not liking it. I go crazy over those sort of things when they're on my head too.

Megan said...

Since it's been a few days and it's been washed a few times, I can't notice it that much so I'm not going to do anything. If it (or something similar) happens again, I'm definitely going to say something, though!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online