First of all, Happy Fourth of July! And if you're not in the US, happy Sunday! I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful day. (And another great day tomorrow! Bonus day off!)
Now on to Getting to Know You Sunday...
1. What do you look forward to the most on the 4th of July?
Honestly, I'm not big on the Fourth of July. I hate fireworks, always have. Something about the loud noise plus the fact that little fireballs (as I see them) are flying toward earth just doesn't do anything for me. (Except make me want to go hide in a closet until it's over.) We never really did anything special when I was a kid so it's never been a big deal for me.Now on to Getting to Know You Sunday...
1. What do you look forward to the most on the 4th of July?
2. Are you a hugger?
Not really. It's awkward, isn't it?
3. What is your favorite BBQ'd food?
If we're talking about what I like covered in BBQ sauce, then nothing. I think I'm the only person on earth who think BBQ sauce is gross.
If we're talking about what I like grilled, then chicken and hot dogs. I love grilled chicken. And I also love a hot dog burned black. Mmm.
If we're talking about what I like grilled, then chicken and hot dogs. I love grilled chicken. And I also love a hot dog burned black. Mmm.
4. Do you like to watch parades?
Sure! I don't remember the last time I was at one, though.
5. Who has stinkier farts..boys or girls?
Not sure...holy random question, Batman!5. Who has stinkier farts..boys or girls?
6. Vampires or Werewolves?
Neither? Although I'm more apt to say werewolves because Professor Lupin was a werewolf and he's pretty awesome.
7. Do you read your horoscope?
8. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
I'm not a big ice cream fan but I like plain ol' vanilla with different mixins. Reese cups, mostly.
If you'd like to answer the questions, head over to MannLand5 and link up!

2 comments:
a girl after my heart! I HATE BBQ sauce! Blech!
Yeah I really don't like fireworks either. I like watching them from a distance, like going to a big fireworks show somewhere, and being a mile away, but... tonight we tried to light some sparklers, and even with those, I grabbed the baby and held him on my hip at the top of the driveway while hubby and daughter were at the bottom.
Fireworks freak me out.
Post a Comment