Sunday, July 25, 2010

Honey Mustard Poppy Seed Dressing

Red Robin is one of our favorite restaurants, and the only chain we eat at regularly. (Anchorage has great local food, and I'm not just talking about seafood.)

My favorite menu item there is the chicken tender salad, which comes with honey mustard poppy seed dressing. I love the dressing, which is weird because I hate mustard (I may or may not have gagged when I opened the Grey Poupon and smelled it) and am not a huge fan of honey. This honey mustard, however, is delicious. I found the recipe online and thought I'd share...

Red Robin Honey Mustard Poppy Seed Dressing

  • 1 1/2 cups mayo (I used 3/4 cup mayo and 3/4 cup plain yogurt, per a suggestion on the website)
  • 4 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
  • 2 1/2 tablespoons honey
  • 2 tablespoons mustard
  • 2 tablespoons Grey Poupon
  • 2 tablespoons white vinegar
  • 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
  • 1 1/2 tablespoons poppy seeds
Mix all the ingredients together and enjoy! It's tasty on a salad but is also great to dip french fries and chicken tenders in.

1 comment:

Sailor July said...

Ooo! I love anything honey mustard... I MUST try this!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online