However, this past Sunday, I ran in the Big Wild Life runs 5K.
I like this picture because it makes it look like I ran the marathon, what with that big MARATHON thing behind me.
My dear husband took this picture. I just don't know how someone gets a blurry picture in broad daylight with the shutter speed set to auto. I wasn't even running fast. I go for distance, not speed, obviously.Remember in June when I ran the five miler? Yea? This was way harder, and it was almost half as long. I finished in 33:49, which is a good time, I'm told, but I was out of commission the rest of the day. It wore me out. I've been pretty slack on my running lately so I suspect that's why a 3.1 mile race around downtown Anchorage was so difficult. Oh well, I'll be better prepared next time, right?

No comments:
Post a Comment