Monday, March 22, 2010

Stuck.

Lately I've been stuck for blog post topics. I've been sort of busy but they're not really things that would be interesting to read about. (This is what I've been up to, if you want to know.)

So, following in the grand tradition of me reading archives of favorite blogs and then taking one of their posts and making it my own, I give you the can/can't from That is All.

Let me preface this by saying that I could have changed just a few key words in Ashley's and it would have applied to me perfectly.


I can’t… drive a stick shift. Take out the trash. Tell a lie (and stick with the lie.) Watch a Tom Cruise movie. Stand to watch snowboarding on TV. Go more than one day without exercising.

I can.. make a mean cup of coffee (any kind. Whatever you want.) Be very sarcastic. Watch certain TV shows over and over and over again (That 70's Show, Boy Meets World, and the Office, to name a few.)

I won’t… drink anything carbonated. Put my name on work that I'm not proud of. Ever try seafood (or steak.)

I will… run a race (or two or three) this year. Always resent the fact that I lost both of my grandfathers before I turned 18. Talk to my pets (a lot.)

I shouldn’t… be so shy. Be so afraid of the phone (which reminds me that I forgot to make about three phone calls today.) Be so short with Kyle sometimes.

I should... be more productive. Talk to my family more.

2 comments:

Sailor July said...

Awww, I'm sorry your stuck not knowing what to post lately. From what I've seen and experienced, EVERYONE goes through that! So don't worry. ^_^

Also, no Tom Cruise movies? Not even Top Gun?! :O

Take care!

Megan said...

Ever since the couch jumping and Scientology stuff, I can't take him seriously! Top Gun is one of my husband's favorite movies but I just can't do it.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online