Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The first real bar we go to...and it's a gay bar.

Last week, Jamie texted me to say that Kathy Griffin was supposed to be at Mad Myrna's on Thursday night.

I told her that I can't say I'm a fan of Kathy Griffin's (I've never watched her show or her standup either) but she might be the only celebrity I get to meet so I'd go with her. And our girl's night to a gay club was born.

The obligatory flash photo in a club.

After watching some drag queen karaoke and waiting for what felt like an eternity, her camera crew came in. About twenty minutes later, Miss Griffin made her appearance.

She was with Levi Johnston (yes, Bristol Palin's baby daddy) and I still can't figure out why.

Excuse my crazypants eyes, we had literally .23 seconds to get this picture.

All in all, it was a fun night. I like gay clubs. They're happy and fun and every once in a while, a tiny little drag queen will get on stage and sing a Lady Gaga song. Can't ask for more than that, right?

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online