Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Do you always dress like an Easter egg?

My freshman year of high school was, without a doubt, the best year of my life until recently. I took it as an opportunity to take risks, mostly with fashion.

Which explains the red pants I wore on a regular basis. With a yellow shirt. The shirt did have red in it so it's not like I was a color-blind five year old who was finally allowed to dress herself.

I wore that outfit to school one day and had a few remarks about how loud my outfit was but honestly? I didn't care. I liked this outfit. It wasn't until my web design teacher made a comment that I thought maybe I should retire the pants...

"My daughter has those same pants. She's six," he told me.

It was that day that I retired the red pants that I had bought from the kid's section of Old Navy. Being fourteen and wearing the same red pants as a six year old just isn't cool, yall.

1 comment:

Sailor July said...

Hehe, I've never really worn any "bold" colored pants, because I normally wear either dark blue, light blue or black jeans.

However, I love taking an old pair of jeans and lay them down in the tub, than wildly splash bleach on them. I'll let them dry, than wash them and they always turn out looking really cool! :P

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online