I accomplished a lot of things today. I mailed some packages (including the Etsy baby shower gift) so that's done. I also did my humanities presentation today. I was so glad to get that over with (I've been working on it for a month!) and best of all, my professor LOVED it! Yay! I went to the gym after not going for almost a week and I feel great. I'm a little tired but maybe the caffiene from that cup of green tea I had will kick in.
Ok, you don't know it but I just talked to my dad. I'm going down to Miami to meet Mona of http://mamadelic.etsy.com next Monday! Yay! She has agreed to carry my things in her shop (http://www.shopbettie.com) and I'm personally taking them down there! Ok, I need to go do some sewing!
XO-
Megan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment