After reading several posts about blogs on Etsy.com, I decided to start one! This is new territory for me. I mean, I read blogs but I've never blogged or even kept a journal. Anyway, here is where I'll be talking about school, my life, and my Etsy shop....which is a large part of my life.
A little about me...
I'm 18 (I'll be 19 next month) and I'm from central FL. I'm currently attending Polk Community College where I'm still in my first semester. I'm going to school to be a elementary school teacher but that's not what I want to do. My dream (like so many crafters and artists) is to own my own brick & mortar shop. A bakery would also be fun. I started sewing when I was 15 and immediately loved it. You can find the fruits of my labor at http://lemonade.etsy.com. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hi! I just read your forum post on Etsy, so I thought I'd swing by and give you your first comment.
-N
Thanks! : )
ooo, where'd you go to high school? i went to lake brantley in altamonte springs! LOL...
small world :)
I went to Auburndale HS. I didn't know you were up in Tallahassee until I saw your blog!
Hey Lemonade, welcome to blogging! I've always loved your shop.
HI there!
Saw your post on etsy and I thought I'd pop in and say hi, and congratulate you on taking the "blog" plunge. I have recently as well, so hopefully I'll see ya there!
Post a Comment