Thursday, March 22, 2007

PreciousPups

My Etsy seller for the week is http://preciouspups.etsy.com! I was her first sale on Etsy and I got the cutest little necklace. I love it and I have a story to tell about it. I bought it in May of last year and in June we went to the beach and I took my necklace. Well, when we got back, I couldn't find this necklace for anything! I thought I had left it in the hotel at the beach and I was SO upset. A few months ago I was changing purses (like I do every other day). I reached into the pocket of my big white purse and there was the necklace! It made my week! Anyway, on with the PreciousPups!

Here is the necklace that I have...

Adorable, no? She also has
matching earrings, so check them out!

I'm a sucker for anything with fruit...



And the pièce de résistance...
The fake diamond ring!
I think it's safe to say that this is one of the most popular items on Etsy! Enjoy!
XO-
Megan












No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online