Monday, March 12, 2007

The Most Fabulous Podcast

I love to listen to podcasts while I'm running, sewing, or doing anything basically. I came across Tim Gunn's Project Runway podcast a while ago (ok, I didn't "come across" it, I searched for it). I downloaded the season 3 podcasts (I can't remember back to season 2) and they just sat on my iPod until last night. I was sewing and decided that I didn't want to listen to music, I want to listen to Tim Gunn talk! I was surprised, I thought/knew it would be good but it is fantastic! He goes so into the episodes and tells you what he thinks about the designs (remember Vincent's basket hat from episode one? Tim wasn't a fan, imagine that). He even talked in detail about Keith's early departure from the show. You can download the podcasts from iTunes. (http://itunes.com) You don't have to have an iPod to have iTunes and podcasts are free! :D
XO-
Megan

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online