Today I went to a seminar for work. I work in the lingerie dept. at work and the seminar was all about bras and panties and well, lingerie. It was an all day thing so they fed us lunch. Much to my dismay, the lunch was finger sandwiches. Turkey, ham, roast beef, etc. I don't eat lunch meat. In fact, the only meat that I eat is chicken. There was some fruit salad so I got some and sat down with my manager. Here is the conversation that followed...
-Manager: Megan, is that all you're going to eat?
-Me: Yea. I don't eat lunch meat.
-Manager: If you want to go down to the food court and get something to eat, you can.
-Me: I think I might do that, I'm really hungry.
-The girl next to me: Are you a vegetarian?
-Me: No but I only eat chicken.
-The girl next to me: Oh. Well I think there's some roast beef up there.
-Me: Oh, ok.
Um, roast beef is cow. I just said that I only eat chicken. This happened at about 1:00 this afternoon. It is now 8:30PM and I am STILL trying to figure out why on earth this girl told me that there was roast beef sandwiches. Anyone have any ideas?
XO-
Megan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment