Sunday, September 14, 2008

I forgot to title this post.

The wedding is in 6 days. SIX!

Kyle will be home for good!

The wedding will be over!

Oh happy day!

Seriously. I cannot wait for all of this craziness to die down...I'm not sure that it will, though. I mean, we only have 2 weeks to pack and prepare for the move to Alaska. Oh well, preparing for the trip will be more fun than planning a wedding. At least it has been so far.

I don't know why but all of this wedding stress has lead me to do things for my shop. Not make things but advertise, move to my own website, etc. When We get settled in Alaska, I'm going all out. I'll finally have my own room to sew in...I like to refer to it as my studio even though it's only our spare bedroom.

Anyway, I'll check in with yall later in the week!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online