The countdown is on, baby. FIVE DAYS until Kyle is home for good and the wedding is over!
I've added some Project Wonderful ads in the side bar. I love Project Wonderful. It makes advertising just a little easier.
Anyway, you know project 365? I was doing that up until a few days ago. I was on day 137 or something and I just stopped. I'm really mad at myself for not finishing. I think part of the reason I stopped is because my laptop is down right now so I'm having to do everything from my parents' computer and I don't like people to see my pics. I'll probably start it back (from day 1) on the wedding day or the day we leave for Alaska. Why did I think it'd be a good idea to document the planning of the wedding? Mark that down as my worst idea yet...aside from the whole going to the car dealership by myself thing.
Is it cheating if I miss a bunch of days and pick up with the number I left off with?
Eh...either way I want it to be a true 365. I didn't realize what a big deal it was or how much goes into it until, um, now. Oh well. If at first you don't succeed, try try again!
XO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Nah, its not cheating! yOu're being honest and I hear thats a good thing!! lol!!
I agree, 365 day things are tough. I was thinking about doing a 365 day self portrait flickr group, but felt overwhelmed.
http://www.projectwonderful.com/advertisehere.php?id=25242&type=4
Just an FYI you will need to activate your ads on PW before people can bid on them. :)
Post a Comment