Friday, September 26, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by Miss Jessica Jane. Here are seven things you didn't know about me (unless you're a stalker. in which case, back off, please.)

1. I've never seen Mary Poppins. When Kyle took me to MGM (now Hollywood Studios) for Christmas, there was one of the carousel horses from the movie in the lobby of one of the rides. He asked me if I knew which movie it was from and when I said no, he made me guess. I didn't know so he told me it was from Mary Poppins. When I told him I'd never seen it, he threatened to take me home right then and make me watch it.


2. I don't like Phil Collins like, at all. If you're on the Etsy forums, chances are, you already knew that. But really. On the recent trip to Wichita Falls, TX, I was awoken at 2AM by those damn drums in the middle of "In the Air Tonight." I didn't like that song before but now I hate it.

3. I give inanimate objects feelings. Now you can take me to the crazy house.

4. I once ate so many of those mini Tootsie Rolls that I almost threw up. I seriously ate at least a hundred of them on my own free will. Oh, to be ten years old again.

5. I really love gardenias. They're so pretty and they smell amazing. My grandma used to have a few gardenia trees (plants? bushes?) in her backyard and the smell of them makes me think back to those days. It's very nostalgic for me.

6. I'll kick your butt on Rock Band. Ok, not really. But I can play that one Lynyrd Skynyrd song that I can't think of the name of right now. Not the one on the original Rock Band but the one on Track Pack Vol. 1. Anyway, that song is really hard on medium.

7. I've always wanted a VW Van. Like the one that Kelso had on That 70's Show...how cool would that be?

There you go. Seven random things about me. I tagged the following people:
Bina (who makes really pretty jewelry)
Crochet and Stitches
Cate Holst
The Lady is Buggie
The Princess in Disguise
Katelyn Jane
(who has a really pretty name)
Etrelles

You guys probably know how it works: I tagged you so now you have to list 7 random facts about yourself and then tag 7 other people.

XO

5 comments:

katelynjane said...

Maahahaha!! You crack me up! These are great (: I especially love your comment about Rock Band, you sound just like my sister in law. "Medium is really hard!". I can't even play in easy, so I do respect you for that (:

I'll be working on this on the weekend! Thanks girlie!

Sarah J. said...

Thanks for the tag! And you've never seen Mary Poppins? Aw, that's a shame :( You should totally watch it. It will change your life (and your view of carpet bags.)

BlenderBach said...

you've never seen mary poppins???

ah, it's okay. i've never seen pretty woman. :D

and I loooove gardenias!

jessicajane said...

a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down!

oh, wait a sec, you havent seen it or else youd know what i was talking about!! hehe.

xo

A.F. said...

Hahaa..that is funny. We have something in common too.

I HATE PHIL. I thought I was the only one!! That is hilarious!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online