Thursday, September 11, 2008

Looks like the stockroom hasn't been cleaned in a decade

I went to Hallmark today...I forget why, but I did. Anyway, they had a ton of stuff 75% off. Among this stuff was a Diana Ross Christmas CASSETTE, a few VHS movies, a 'Baby's First Christmas' ornament from 1995, and a few of these...



That's the Beanie Baby Club Kit II. Back in the 90s, there was this thing called Beanie Babies. I loved them. I had one of these. I carried that coin around and protected my beanies with my life. (I still have all of them.) I'd choose two of them to take on vacations or long car trips with me. I jumped at the chance to get a new one. I had tag protectors for the bears. I remember when I got Fortune Bear for Christmas. Best. Christmas. Evar.

Seeing this little thing brought back so many memories. I almost bought one because hey, it was 75% off. I didn't buy one, though. I could hear Kyle asking me why on earth I bought it...and I can't answer.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online