1/4 cup cornmeal
1/4 cup yogurt or sour cream (I used yogurt.)
Jude wanted to see what mama was cooking. (Please excuse the paper on the floor and Jude's evil face. He's so good at those.)
Mix it all up. Since there's not much (or any) liquid in here, I added a tiny bit of water (probably about a tablespoon.)
You're supposed to roll it into a log and cut the log into little pieces but since there's virtually no liquid, this stuff will be hard to roll into anything. I made 3 pans (all from this same recipe, I didn't double the ingredients or anything.) The first pan I rolled into little balls (which I had to keep reminding myself that these are not peanut butter balls so they don't need to be big.) The last two, I made into little tiny patty-like things. For the balls, cook them for 25 minutes. For the patty things, 15 or 20 minutes should do it. This is before they were baked...
So....did they like them?

3 comments:
LOL all that hard work and the kitties did not even appreciate it! At least the dog liked the treats!
I seriously burst out laughing! Cats are the worst! If only they weren't so loveable. We recently inherited an abandoned dog, she is the most appreciative animal-but our cats, meh, they think we're lucky to have them!
haha aww, adorable. our cats are the same. i've bought so many different types of fancy cat food, gourmet treats, tried enticing them with people food, but all they want is to eat tuna, sigh.
Post a Comment