skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
About Me
Megan
Elmendorf AFB, AK, United States
In the words of Lloyd Dobbler, "I'm looking for a dare to be great situation."
View my complete profile
Current Obsessions
Our new furniture
Reading
Tom and Lorenzo
WWEPW
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Warning: this WILL get lodged in your head.
Sorry, but I'm loving Mika lately.
1 comment:
Banana-head Pancake
said...
that is funny & catchy!
Tuesday, January 8, 2008 at 5:12:00 PM AKST
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Previously on Touch of Meg
►
2010
(90)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(19)
►
2009
(149)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(14)
▼
2008
(119)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(11)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(19)
▼
January
(15)
An epiphany.
We really are the perfect couple.
The Denim Challenge
Saturday Secrets
Rest in Peace, Heath.
I can't let the PRGay boys have ALL the fun.
Less than two months
I felt like I was watching Miss South Carolina.
I've been reading a lot lately.
Movie Review: Juno
Warning: this WILL get lodged in your head.
He thinks I've gone crazy
That's the worst idea I've ever heard.
Yay!
2008
►
2007
(202)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(26)
►
July
(29)
►
June
(27)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(14)
Blog Roll
your wishcake.
Not Rachel
What Claudia Wore
Christopher And Tia
Paper*Cakes Finds - Your Daily Dose of Handmade Eye Candy
jessica jane: military wife & artist.
What Would Emma Pillsbury Wear?
krameymartin
Kayla Aimee: Only Slightly Neurotic
High on Life
Follow Me
Visit
20 Something Bloggers
blogger templates
|
Make Money Online
1 comment:
that is funny & catchy!
Post a Comment