Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I can't let the PRGay boys have ALL the fun.

Inspired by Project Rungay, I'm going to start re-capping each episode of Project Runway. Mine will be done all in one post and it won't be as funny as the PRGay boys, though. I'll start with last week's episode today and then I'll start re-capping every Thursday.

The Challenge: Designers are put into teams of two. They must create and avant garde look as well as a ready to wear look that coincides.


First up, the losing team, Kit and Ricky...




Kit, I cannot begin to tell you how sad I was to see you go but seriously...

WTF is this?! When she walked out on the runway, I gasped and said, "Ohmygosh. they made her into a southern belle." That was not a compliment.





This is kinda cute though...
Except it looks like lingerie...because Andre 2.0, I mean Ricky, is a lingerie designer.

And the winning team, Christian and Chris...

This. Is. Georgeous. That is all.


No one seemed to really like their ready to wear look, though. I like it. The shirt is a little ugly but it is so extremely Christian. (Don't get me wrong, I love Christian, I just don't like the shirt.) Chris was actually responsible for the avant garde look so perhaps he should have won instead of Christian. Eh, oh well.



Victorya and Jillian: The amazing team devoid of all emotion.
I have to be honest here, I didn't like this. She looks scary...like she's gonna cut you up and then strike a pose. I don't get the khakis underneath or the white shirt. I also don't like Victorya.


This...
I don't know about it. One minute I think it's a cute little dress and the next minute I think it's kinda gross.


Rami and Sweet P
I think this was interesting but then again, not. Rami is good at draping. We get it. The model's red hair is a good distraction here.


I. LOVE. THIS.

Love it! Sweet P totally rocked it. It's super cute and the epitome of ready to wear, if you ask me.

*I apologize for the super funky formatting on this post. Blogger isn't cooperating.

2 comments:

A tree grows in brooklyn said...

How funny is it that i agree with you on every comment! I mean really WTF was that Kit?

Angela said...

"Andre 2.0" You are hilarious!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online