I used to read all the time as a kid. In the first grade, I got an award for reading the most books. In the fourth grade, I tore through Judy Blume books like there was no tomorrow (I thought Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing was about me.) When I reached middle school, reading wasn't cool anymore so I stopped...aside from Harry Potter.
I bought 4 Blondes last week and I'm almost done with it. I love to open my blinds, lay on my bed, and read all afternoon. I already have 3 or 4 other books lined up to read.
Monday, January 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm a reader too! Your mention of Judy Blume brought back some memories.I loved her books...'Starring Sally J.Freedman As Herself' was the first one I read, after that, I was hooked :)
oh how i love Judy Blume. My fav was "Are you there God? its me Margaret"
Post a Comment