I know, everyone and their mother has seen this movie (and if you are Jamie Lynn, you've seen it with your mother) but I'm gonna review it anyway.
I liked it. I liked it a lot. Ellen Page was great and as I told Kyle last night, Michael Cera is the cutest thing I've ever seen. I walked away with a big ol' crush on Mr. Cera. I also thought it was a good date movie (aside from the whole "I now want to marry Michael Cera" thing.)
The only thing I didn't like was how the dialogue sometimes seemed forced. Ok, no. That's not a good way to describe it. I didn't like all of the teenagery slang because a lot of it felt unnatural.
"Honest to blog?!"
See? That's kind of unnatural.
Anyway, it's a fun, sweet, quirky movie that is totally worth your $8.
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm one of the few who hasn't seen it yet but wants to. (My mother hasn't seen it, either.)
Nice review. Thanks!
I agree - I thought the movie was well done, funny, and cute but I couldn't relate to her vocabulary. I thought she was a little unrealistically witty. I mean, it was hilarious, but sooo over the top.
Post a Comment