Let me start off this re-cap by saying that I'm not a fan of denim unless we're talking about actual jeans. Jean jackets are OK sometimes...sometimes.
The Winner: Ricky.
I really can't figure out how he won. The buttons up the top is kinda cute but other than that, it looks a little hooker-ish to me. Michael Kors commended him on having his model styled like Amy Winehouse. Yes, her hair is like Amy's but that's about it. And Ricky, can you dry it up for two seconds?!Victorya went home.
(Oh happy day!)
(Oh happy day!)
My golden boy, Christian.
Girl, this is hot. The way he used the arms from the jacket at the bottom of the pants is genius. It's very Christian but also pretty classic.
She makes me nervous sometimes. Really nervous. When she said she was making a denim wedding dress, I wanted to jump through the TV and smack her. Thankfully, Father Tim talked her out of it and she sent this super cute little dress down the runway. I have always liked Sweet P but I could never remember what any of her garments looked like. Lately, I'm able to remember her garments when I turn off the TV.
Kinda cute. I really, really like the way he used the zippers as trim.
I don't even know what to say about this. I don't really like it.
I thought it was interesting that she decided to make a coat after making the avant garde coat last week. (I also thought it was interesting how Victorya decided to do the same thing.) This was nowhere near the eyesore Victorya's was, in fact, if it weren't for the light was of the denim, I'd kinda like it. I think Jillian's problem is that she gets way too ambitious. Take it down a notch, you'll be just fine.








No comments:
Post a Comment