I almost did some holiday shopping today. Actually, I almost finished buying Kyle's gift. I bought him these yesterday and I was gonna buy him Band of Brothers on DVD today but I decided to wait until I can actually afford it.
But I was thinking earlier...his birthday isn't even a month after Christmas, what am I gonna get him?! Then I had one of my famous ephiphanies: I'll give him the DVD for Christmas and I'll give him the ornaments for his b-day. GENIUS.
Except....what is he gonna do with ornaments in the middle of January?
The listing says they are also good to hang on door knobs but he's not the kind of person who hangs things on doorknobs. His mom likes to hang bells on doorknobs during the holidays, though.
It's November. What the heck am I thinking about his birthday for anyway?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment