Saturday, November 10, 2007

Blow


Kyle and I watched it last night after he has been on me for weeks to watch it. It was really good, you should rent it. But don't rent it if you don't like the F-word...or guns or coke.
I don't know why, but I am fascinated by drugs. Ok. No, let me try that again. I am fascinated by movies, documentaries, songs about drugs or with drug references. They're so much more interesting, especially drug references. It can say one thing but mean something totally different.
VH1 has this documentary called The Drug Years. It documents drug use in America from the 1930's when reefer was the thing and LSD was invented up to now when we have meth heads and people taking prescription drugs. When it comes on, I literally top whatever it is I'm doing and watch. It's five hours. For five hours, I am glued to the TV. I've seen it quite a few times but it's still so interesting to me.
While watching The Drug Years the other night, they showed an old interview with Keith Richards. They said something about him being a junkie and Kyle asked me if I knew what a junkie was. (Am I five?) I said, "Yes. It is why Ketih Richards looks like death warmed over now."
So anyway, I hope no one thinks I'm a druggie now. Contrary to popular belief, I am not a pill popper.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online