Yesterday I noticed that the 'menu' button on my iPod wasn't taking me to the menu, it was taking me to the next song. Yes, my iPod has a 'menu' button, it's not an iTouch. I'm old school.
Anyway, when I got done teaching my little cheerleaders, Kyle and I took it to Best Buy to see what they could do. The whole way over there, he was trying to reset it and getting mad because he couldn't fix it. Somehow, he managed to get to the 'Slideshow Settings' part of my iPod and I don't know how he got there because I've never been there. And it got stuck there. and by the time we got to Best Buy, none of the buttons worked. In the words of the Geek Squad guy, "Yup. That's broke." REALLY?
So he told me that I could either send mine in and get it fixed, which takes 2-6 weeks OR I could do a rapid exchange and they'd send me a refurbished iPod that is the same as mine if I don't care about getting mine back because some people are weird about stuff like that. Yes, I know some people are weird about stuff like that. I'm one of those people. I give inanimate objects emotions, ok? I wanted some alone time with my iPod before I left it there.
So I did a rapid exchage because the thought of going 2-6 weeks without an iPod made me sadder than the thought of not getting mine back. It is like my right arm, I don't go anywhere without it and I use it constantly. I might go crazy until I get one back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment