Last night was Kyle's going away party, hence the title of this post.
For some reason, everyone gathered on the porch to watch him open cards. After he opened the cards, he called me over to him, so I went. He then asked me to marry him. I didn't even say yes, I just took the ring and put it on my finger.
I have his enormous blue jacket because I was freezing. I wish I had taken it off!
It is way too big so we're going to get it sized today. Yay!

8 comments:
woohoo, congrats!!
Congratulations! How exciting!
Great news Megan!
Congrats :)
~~Meredith
That may be the sweetest thing I've seen all day!
Congratulations!
Yay! Huge congrats. You look so happy!
awww congrats!
lovely ring :)
cute blog too!
*diane
that's an effing gorgeous ring! I bet you're glad it fits now, huh?
♥
Congratulations. What a lovely surprise. Now will you be looking to make your wedding dress?
Post a Comment