I apolgize for not having Freshman Friday the past two weeks. It has been crazy here what with Kyle leaving and all. I have 3 letters and an Easter card for him and God only knows when he'll get them because I still don't have his address. I hate the military already.
On top of that, I'm sick. I haven't been sick in about three years and I woke up yesterday with the worst sore throat ever. But I'm a trooper so I went to class. I wanted a smootie so frickin bad but my school is in the boonedocks with nothing but a McDonald's and a Publix nearby so I got some kind of juice from the cafeteria. It had a ton of vitamins and antioxidants in it so I thought it would help me but it really just made me feel worse because it tasted like crap.
This morning, woke up with a stuffy, runny nose to go along with the sore throat. And I got my smoothie today, woot woot. Anyway, I'm gonna have some homemade soup and then put on a movie or finish reading this book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment