Friday, May 9, 2008

Freshman Friday: The Cupcake Chronicles

Whew!
Things have been kind of crazy lately but it's been the best kind of crazy. Last Thursday we left for Texas to see Kyle graduate from BMT. It was my first time flying AND my first time to Texas! I was so glad to see him and he looked so cute in his blues.

Anyway...
There almost wasn't a Freshman Friday this week because I am very tired. I'm glad I decided to do it because this shop looks so delicious. And I am hungry. The shop is TheCupcakeChronicles.


COOKIE DOUGH CUPCAKES. I repeat: COOKIE DOUGH CUPCAKES.




Chocolate peanut butter balls AKA my favorite treat right after banana pudding.




Chocolate chip cream filled sandwich...enough said.


I used to not like chocolate cake and then I wised up. These chocolate sweetie pies look so perfect!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online