I can't find a decent looking wedding cake topper. I want one with the groom in dress blues (Air Force blues, there are a ton of gorgeous Marine toppers out there.)
In my many searches, I came across a Little Mermaid cake topper. The Little Mermaid is one of my favorite movies, always has been. I thought, "this would be perfect! Prince Eric is all militarily regal looking and Ariel is just fabulous and I've always wanted to be her."
Then I saw the price...$295.
Yah. That's a two, then a nine, then a five as in, almost $300 for a cake topper.
There are affordable Cinderella and Aladdin (Aladdin? Who wants Aladdin and Jasmine on their cake?) toppers out there. What does a girl have to do to get her hero on top of her wedding cake? John Lennon is also my hero so a John & Yoko topper would be freakin awesome.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment