- Plan a wedding.
- Look at photos of other people's weddings.
- Put in an Alchemy request for jewelry for your bridesmaids and little flower girl. People, I woke up with FIFTY-FOUR convos this morning. I have never had more than 2 convos at one time. I am freaking out. (This is something that you basically shouldn't do anyway. Unless you like having an obscene amount of convos.)
- Spend money. I mean, I'm like, an adult now. I don't need to be buying myself new clothes even though I haven't bought myself new clothes in a long time and it was only a few shirts and I deserve something for getting through three weeks without him and only one phone call and no letters all this time. That was one long sentence.
Monday, April 7, 2008
Things you should not do while your SO is away
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi..I visited your etsy shop today. Gosh u r so creative and talented. Can I feature ur work in my webzine -"What She Likes"?
Thank you for the kind words! I'd be honored to be featured in your webzine!
Hi, Megan! Just dropping by via Etsy...I love all of the fabrics you use! : )
~Emily
Post a Comment