Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Am I the only one...

Who thinks that this is just a pretty picture? It looks kind of like a painting to me. Although maybe she shoulda skipped the red lipstick.

3 comments:

wanderlustnpixiedust said...

No, you're not the only one. I thought that her hair looked a little "greasy" at first glance but I then I found the photo to be oddly pretty.
Next I heard all the commotion. I wasn't even sure which photo they were talking about at first. Wish Annie Leibowitz would photograph me!

T.Allen said...

I think it is artistic expression, even the not quite complete red-stained lips are interesting.My daughter is a Miley fan, and this doesn't change the way I feel...but then again , I'm the role model and Miley is well, an artist.

Kerri W. said...

When this whole "scandal" erupted, I totally wanted to agree with the whole thing - until I saw the photo. Then I was all,

"Um, do you not remember Britney Spears on the Rolling Stone cover at 16, when she was dressed in panties and posing like a porn star? DO YOU ALL NOT REMEMBER THAT?"

So, yeah, I agree with you. :)

And, really, I'll bet they even photoshopped those red lips in there. They can do anything these days.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online